International Tax Preparation and Compliance
Our international tax experts help individuals and businesses with foreign accounts navigate complex international tax codes. Whether you're an expat needing to make sure your taxes have been filed correctly or a business owner needing to disclose foreign accounts, our team can help you navigate the complicated tax laws.
International Tax Services
- Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBAR) filings
- Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program Filings
- Expat Tax Preparation, Return Filing, and Tax Planning
- Foreign Bank Account Requirements & Disclosures
- Multi-year Disclosures - with an extensive track record in Streamlined Filing Compliance Procedure and the Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program
Exiting U.S. Citizenship through the Expatriation Program
Risk-Free International Tax Assessment
- Free Consultation
We'll discuss your specific international tax needs to develop the best system for you or your business.
Why others choose Tobin Patel as their International Tax Partner
- Comprehensive, One-Stop Solution for Your Domestic and International Tax Needs
- Global Network of Strategic Partners
- Experience in International Markets
We have represented American taxpayers in a number of other countries including Switzerland and most of Europe.
- Big-Firm Experience
We've spent our professional careers at Big 4 and large corporate accounting firms. We know what works and what doesn't .
- Small-Firm Cost and Client Experience
We don't charge absurd monthly fees for simple tax or bookkeeping services. And we'll never forget about you. We keep in touch regularly to make sure your tax and accounting needs are met.
- Transparent, Flat-Fee Pricing
Depending on your needs, our services start as low as $200/month. When we quote a price, that's the price you'll pay. We don't take advantage of unclear or hourly-based pricing models. You'll have a clear understanding of your monthly fee and peace of mind knowing what you'll be charged each month.
Schedule Your Risk-Free International Tax Assessment
Why You Need a Team of International Tax Experts
- We eat, sleep, and breathe tax law and stay current on all new laws and regulations so you don't have to worry about staying compliant.
- The international tax code is very complex and changes frequently. You need experts that stay up-to-date on all expat and American taxpayer requirements.